Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Woodcock at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal surgery
- Hernia repair
Research interests include nutritional support, intestinal failure, gut barrier function.
Research papers include:
- "Necrotising fasciitis secondary to locally advanced rectal cancer."
- "A prospective randomised trial of probiotics in critically ill patients."
- "An investigation in to the effect of a probiotic on gut immune function in surgical patients."
- "What factors affect lymph node yield in surgery for rectal cancer optimal nutritional support."
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain &
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain &
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, York Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Nick Woodcock works with
Mr Nick Woodcock works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nick Woodcock does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Woodcock does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Woodcock does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.