- Specialities General Surgery
- Telephone 01904 715 111
- Year of first qualification 1994
- GMC Number 4098627
- Fax 01904 715 288
Mr Woodcock specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health York Hospital:
- Weekly Wednesday PM
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, York Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain &
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain &
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
Research interests include nutritional support, intestinal failure, gut barrier function.
Research papers include:
- "Necrotising fasciitis secondary to locally advanced rectal cancer."
- "A prospective randomised trial of probiotics in critically ill patients."
- "An investigation in to the effect of a probiotic on gut immune function in surgical patients."
- "What factors affect lymph node yield in surgery for rectal cancer optimal nutritional support."
DeclarationMr Nick Woodcock works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nick Woodcock does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Woodcock does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Woodcock does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.