gallstones, hiatus hernias, hernias, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, oesophageal and gastric cancer, oesophageal motility disorders, achalasia.
Minimally invasive /keyhole surgery and upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy; laparoscopic repair of hiatus hernia; laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication; laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery; laparoscopic Heller’s myotomy; gastrectomy; oesophagectomy
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal surgery
- Oesophageal and gastric cancer surgery
- Surgery for hiatus hernias and reflux disease upper GI surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Maynard at Nuffield Health
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Hernia repair
- Reflux surgery
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- International Society for Diseases of Oesophagus
Other post held
- Consultant Upper GI and General Surgeon, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Nick Maynard does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Maynard does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Maynard does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.