Mr Hurst is a General Surgeon with special expertise in colorectal surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nicholas Hurst at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Excision of skin lesion
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Anterior resection
Research interests include Colorectal cancer and screening.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Other posts held
- Consultant General &
- Colorectal Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr Nicholas Hurst works with
Mr Nicholas Hurst works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Aviva Health
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.