Mr Hurst is a General Surgeon with special expertise in colorectal surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nicholas Hurst at Nuffield Health
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Anterior resection
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Research interests include Colorectal cancer and screening.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Other post held
- Consultant General &
- Colorectal Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Hurst does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.