Mr Davies graduated from Birmingham University.
He trained in the West Midlands, Wessex, Liverpool, Bristol and South Australia and has extensive experience in laparoscopic (Key hole) surgery for the treatment of hernia, gallstones and hiatus hernia.
- Open and laparoscopic (keyhole repair)
- Gall bladder disease
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (key hole removal of Gall Bladder)Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Hiatus hernia surgery. Oesophageal and gastric disease, including endoscopy(gastroscopy) and cancer operations
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nicholas Davies at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant General Surgeon, Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Insurers Mr Nicholas Davies works with
Mr Nicholas Davies works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nicholas Davies has the following interest in this hospital/ another Nuffield Health hospital or the company:
I have a Nuffield Healthcare Bond paying interest.
Mr Nicholas Davies does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Davies does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.