Mr Niall Flynn is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon at Portsmouth NHS Trust. His special clinical interests include knee replacement surgery, knee arthroplasty, arthroscopic and knee ligament reconstruction.
Cricket, shooting and gardening
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Niall Flynn at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- PCL reconstruction
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Other post held
- Consultant Knee Surgeon, Portsmouth NHS Trust
Mr Niall Flynn does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Niall Flynn does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Niall Flynn does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.