Mr Saeed is a Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. His NHS clinics are at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London and at The John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford for both adults and children. He also has an honorary contract with the University of Oxford.
He is trained in the full range of Oral and Maxillofacial services and at various times he has been an integral member of many multidisciplinary teams offering temporomandibular disorder treatments, managing salivary gland disease and trauma in both adults and children. In particular he provides a TMJ service involving joint reconstruction in both children and adults utilising biological methods and alloplastic techniques.
He was first appointed as a consultant in September 2003 following comprehensive training in oral and maxillofacial surgery including dual qualifications in medicine and dentistry and fellowships in dental surgery, general surgery, and maxillofacial surgery.
He is the UK lead for TMJ Specialist services and a member of the British and European Associations of Temporomandibular Joint Surgeons and president elect of the European Society.
He is the current President of the Strasbourg Osteosynthesis Research Group (SORG) from January 2020 - a worldwide research and education group.
- TMJ disorders
- Facial pain
- Pediatric Maxillofacial conditions
- Salivary gland disease
- Facial and craniofacial deformity
- Oral medicine
- Surgical dentistry including jaw cysts and wisdom teeth
- Medico legal issues
Manchester City FC
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nadeem Saeed at Nuffield Health
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Submandibular gland removal
- Parotid surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Trauma Surgery
- Facial surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Dental Association
- General Dental Council
- European Association of TMJ Surgeons
- British Association of TMJ Surgeons
Other posts held
- John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
Insurers Mr Nadeem Saeed works with
Mr Nadeem Saeed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nadeem Saeed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nadeem Saeed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nadeem Saeed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.