Mr Mouli Doddi
MBBS, MS, MRCS, DOHNS, MPhil, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
GMC number: 6085250
Practicing since: 1998
- Fortnight Thursday morning
Or call us on
Mr Doddi is a Consultant ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon at Royal Glamorgan Hospital and Prince Charles Hospital.
He had comprehensive training in all aspects of ear, nose and throat surgery during his higher specialist training in Wales. He then undertook a fellowship in Australia specialising in head, neck and thyroid surgery. He also completed a research MPhil at Cardiff University.
Mr Doddi’s practice includes all aspects of adult and paediatric ear, nose and throat disorders. His sub-speciality expertise is in treating head and neck cancers, thyroid and salivary gland problems, voice and swallowing disorders.
Mr Mouli Doddi’s experience in Australia helped him gain expertise in nose and sinus disorders including nasal obstruction, sinusitis, nasal polyps and allergy. He has an active interest in all aspects of paediatric ENT and has a special interest in ear disorders like hearing loss, dizziness and tinnitus.
Mr Doddi is the research lead for the Head and Neck department and the thyroid lead for the ENT department at Royal Glamorgan Hospital. He is also an educational supervisor for ENT trainees and an SSC medical student tutor at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital.
- Head and Neck surgery (lumps and cancers in the neck and throat)
- Thyroid lumps
- Swallowing and voice problems. Sinusitis and endoscopic sinus surgery. Nasal obstruction and Allergic rhinitis
- Endoscopic septoplasty and turbinoplasty
- Dizziness, imbalance and Vertigo. Tinnitus
- Hearing loss and ear infections
- Snoring and sleep apnoea
- Ear pinning surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Paediatric ENT
- Glue ear and grommets
- Wax removal
- Nose bleeds
- Skin lesions and cancers in head and neck
Mouli Doddi enjoys cricket, running and table tennis.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mouli Doddi at Nuffield Health
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy)
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Microsuction of ear canal
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Head and neck surgery
- Paediatric medicine
Locations Mr Mouli Doddi works with
Mr Doddi was awarded an MPhil by Cardiff University for his research on nasal architecture and physiology.
- ENT Wales.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- British association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons.
- General Medical Council
Other posts held
- Consultant in ENT and Head and Neck, Royal Glamorgan Hospital and Prince Charles Hospital.
Insurers Mr Mouli Doddi works with
Mr Mouli Doddi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mouli Doddi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mouli Doddi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mouli Doddi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.