Mr Elnasharty is a full time consultant obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Royal Glamorgan hospital. He completed his MD in obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2016. Mr Elnasharty holds the European diploma in minimal access surgery. Mr Elnasharty was graduated in 2005 from Cairo university then he finished his speciality training in 2010, Then he received advanced training in urogynaecoloogy, vaginal surgery, bladder and pelvic floor health.
His special interest is management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. Mr Elnasharty has great experience in management of general gynaecological conditions including heavy bleeding, disorders of menstrual cycles, menopause, pelvic pain, contraception, sterilisation and management of endometriosis www.melnasharty.simplesite.com
Mr Elnasharty has great interest in publication and research. He has almost yearly publication about different conditions related to women's health.
Special interest urogynecology (Conservative and surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence)
Minimal access surgery including diagnosis and management of pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and sterilization
Management of benign gynaecological conditions including management of heavy vaginal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, premenstrual disorders and menopause
Teaching and training
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mohamed Elnasharty at Nuffield Health
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Ovarian cystectomy
Great interest in research and publication
Currently Principle investigator in big baby trial
Participated in Future study. Future is superiority randomized clinical trial to evaluate the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of invasive urodynamic investigations in the management of women with refractory overactive bladder symptoms, sponsored by University of Aberdeen
Has the following publications:
- Challenges in Laparoscopic hysterectomy; how to deal with?. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Accepted 06/2020
- The outcomes of pregnancies with reduced fetal movements: A retrospective cohort study . Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019;00:1–5.
- Issues around vaginal vault closure. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist July 2019
- Systematic review of the outcome associated with the different surgical treatment of bowel and rectovaginal endometriosis. Gynecol Surg. DOI 10.1007/s10397-013-0821-5.
- Maternal and fetal outcomes of pregnancy in women with prosthetic heart valves; the effect of anticoagulant therapy .Evidence Based Women's Health Journal, 2013 .DOI 10.1097/01.EBX.0000423423.20996.b7.
- What is the role of middle cerebral artery Doppler in assessment of fetal wellbeing in diabetic pregnant females? Medical Journal Cairo University, 2012.
- Assessment of fetal wellbeing in diabetic pregnant females, which is more significant; CTG or umbilical artery Doppler? Medical Journal, Cairo University, 2012
- The effectiveness of Sacrospinous ligament fixation; critical review of outcome in a general district hospital. 26th European Congress of the European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paris 8-10 March 2018
Other post held
- Consultant obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Royal Glamorgan hospital.
Insurers Mr Mohamed Elnasharty works with
Mr Mohamed Elnasharty works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Mohamed Elnasharty does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mohamed Elnasharty does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mohamed Elnasharty does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.