Mr Michael Greaney is a consultant Ophthalmologist with a clinic at our Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital. He has a special interest in:
- Complex cataract surgery
- Refractive lens surgery
- General Ophthalmology
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Michael Greaney at Nuffield Health
- Cataract surgery
- BR.J Ophthalmology 04; Bleb Revision after glaucoma filtering surgery
- Eur.J. Ophthalmology 05 - Macular detachment as a presenting feature of acute leukaemia.
- UK and Ireland Society Cataract &
- Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- European Glaucoma Society
- British Medical Association
- Société Française d’Ophtalmologie
- Oxford Ophthalmological Congress
Other post held
- Consultant Eye Surgeon, Bristol Eye Hospital
- Consultant Eye Surgeon, Weston General Hospital
- Consultant Eye Surgeon, Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital
Insurers Mr Michael Greaney works with
Mr Michael Greaney works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Michael Greaney does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Greaney does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Greaney does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.