General surgery, coloproctology, laparascopic surgery, hernia surgery, coloproctology and bowel cancer.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Michael Crabtree at Nuffield Health
- Anterior resection
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Arterial Surgery
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair
- Hernia unilateral
Genetics of FAP.
- British Medical Association
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- The American College of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Mr Michael Crabtree does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Crabtree does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Crabtree does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.