General surgery, coloproctology, laparascopic surgery, hernia surgery, coloproctology and bowel cancer.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Michael Crabtree at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Hernia unilateral
- Arterial Surgery
- Anterior resection
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Genetics of FAP.
- British Medical Association
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- The American College of Physicians
Other posts held
- Consultant Surgeon, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Mr Michael Crabtree does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Crabtree does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Crabtree does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.