Since 2006 Mr. Webb has established a well recognized practice in shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery at the Grosvenor Hospital and Countess of Chester NHS Foundation trust. Mr. Webb uses all the very latest techniques to treat patients including ultrasound guided injection therapy, hydrodilatation for frozen shoulder, Collagenase injections for Dupuytren’s disease, arthroscopy for shoulder, elbow and wrist conditions, minimal invasive fracture surgery and joint replacement surgery including Reverse Shoulder replacement. He treats patients of all ages including paediatric patients. He has become a national/international expert in these fields and is regularly invited to lecture and teach on courses in trauma and fracture surgery, joint replacement surgery of the shoulder and advanced shoulder arthroscopy. Locally he has been recognized for training other surgeons and has been nominated for Mersey Trainer of the year award by these surgeons in 2012/2013/2014 & 2015 consecutively. He regularly audits outcomes from his surgery and this work has been presented at national/ international conferences and has been published in peer reviewed journals.
He treats the following conditions:
• Degenerative Conditions of the Shoulder, elbow wrist and hand including rotator cuff disease, frozen shoulder, arthritic shoulders, elbow and hands, tennis and golfers elbow.
• Traumatic conditions including fractures of clavicle, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, tendon and ligament ruptures and joint dislocations.
• Sports injury’s including Skiers Thumb
• Tendinitis around the wrist, elbow and shoulder including trigger fingers.
• Trapped nerves including Carpal and Cubital tunnel syndrome
• Industrial or Occupational injury of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Webb at Nuffield Health
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Tennis elbow release
- Trauma reconstruction
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Trigger Point Injections
- Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of British Shoulder &
- Elbow Society
- Member of North West Hand Society
- Member of North West Upper limb group
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon – Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Orthopaedics – University of Salford
Insurers Mr Mark Webb works with
Mr Mark Webb works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mark Webb does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Webb does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Webb does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.