Mr Sullivan is an experienced Urology Consultant at Nuffield Health Oxford Hospital. He specialises in renal surgery with expertise in all areas of open, laparoscopic & robotic surgery and vasectomy reversal.
- Renal Surgery
- Haematuria (blood in the urine)
- Andrology including male infertility treatments
- Testicular Cancer
Renal surgeon with expertise in all areas of open, laparoscopic & robotic surgery and vasectomy reversal.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Sullivan at Nuffield Health
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vasectomy reversal
- Testicular ultrasound
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate screening
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Research papers since 2004 include:
"The effect of nephroureterectomy on glomerular filtration rate."; BJU Int 2006; 98(4): 845-848.
Clinical, transitional and basic science research of renal cancer.
Mechanisms of erectile dysfunction.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other posts held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Churchill Hospital, Oxford
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Mark Sullivan works with
Mr Mark Sullivan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mark Sullivan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Sullivan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Sullivan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.