- Specialities Orthopaedics, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 07714 625692 / 01223 370922
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4484202
- Website http://www.paso.org.uk/mark-latimer.html
- Fax 01223 370945
Mr Latimer works as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at both Addenbrookes Hospital and at Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals. He has a specialist interest in children’s orthopaedics, adult lower limb surgery and trauma surgery.
Before studying medicine he graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Engineering Economics and Management. He performed Engineering research for both ICI and Monsanto as an intern before going on to complete a fourth year Masters in Engineering at Oxford.
He subsequently studied Pre-Clinical Medicine at Oxford University and Clinical Medicine at Cambridge University. He was awarded the degree of MBBChir in December 1997.
He joined the East Anglian Orthopaedic Rotation in 2002. This included 2 years of dedicated lower limb surgery in Cambridge.
He passed his FRCS (Tr & Orth) exams in 2007 and was selected for the prestigious Ingham Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery in Sydney. He spent a little over a year in Sydney. The fellowship included a comprehensive training in all aspects of children’s orthopaedic and trauma surgery as well as an opportunity to work in the Kerry Packer Research Institute with Professor David Little.
Mr Mark Latimer was awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2018 from iWantGreatCare in February 2018.
- Every Wednesday 13:30 - 18:30
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Addenbrookes Hospital Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals
- Children’s Orthopaedics
- Adult Hip and Knee Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- General medical reports
- Expert witness work relating to non-accidental injury
- Medical negligence work
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society for Children’s Orthopaedics
Mr Latimer has published academic papers in numerous fields including cardiology, anaesthesia, plastic surgery, neurosurgery and of course orthopaedics.
DeclarationMr Mark Latimer works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Westfield Health WPA
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
Mr Mark Latimer does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Latimer does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Latimer does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.