Mr Johnston is a Consultant Otolaryngologist with special interest in Paediatric ENT, rhinology, otology and benign head and neck disease.
Mr Johnston is now a Training Programme Director Otolaryngology HEEM and Honorary (Consultant) Assistant Professor University of Nottingham School of Medicine
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Johnston at Nuffield Health
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Antral washout
- Parotid surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Mastoid surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
- ENT UK
- British Rhinological Society
- British Otological Society
Other post held
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Royal Derby Hospital
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Ilkeston Community Hospital
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Heanor Community Hospital
Mr Mark Johnston does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Johnston does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Johnston does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.