Mr Johnston is a Consultant Otolaryngologist with special interest in Paediatric ENT, rhinology, otology and benign head and neck disease.
Mr Johnston is now a Training Programme Director Otolaryngology HEEM and Honorary (Consultant) Assistant Professor University of Nottingham School of Medicine
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Johnston at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Nose reshaping surgery
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Head and neck surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Parotid surgery
- Mastoid surgery
- Middle ear surgery
- Grommet insertion
- ENT UK
- British Rhinological Society
- British Otological Society
Other post held
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Royal Derby Hospital
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Ilkeston Community Hospital
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Heanor Community Hospital
Mr Mark Johnston does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Johnston does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Johnston does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.