Mr Mark Deakin
MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Tr&, Orth)
GMC number: 3482546
Practicing since: 1990
- By arrangement
Or call us on
Mr Deakin has been a consultant trauma orthopaedic consultant since 2004.
He specialises in:
- Knee trauma/injury
- Keyhole surgery
- Trauma surgery
PA email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sport is my passion but mostly watching rather than doing these days!
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Deakin at Nuffield Health
- Upper Limb Fractures and Injuries
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Trauma Surgery
Locations Mr Mark Deakin works with
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon, The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, The acute knee service at The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford
Mr Mark Deakin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Deakin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Deakin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.