Mr Bowditch is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with specialist interest in ankle and knee surgery and sports related injuries.
Football, running, triathlons, vintage cars and Afghan dogs.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Bowditch at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Ankle ligament repair
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Tibial osteotomy
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Patella stabilisation
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee
- British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Training Programme Director, East Anglia
- Orthopaedic Advisor to Ipswich Town Football Club
Insurers Mr Mark Bowditch works with
Mr Mark Bowditch works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mark Bowditch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Bowditch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Bowditch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.