- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01473 279123
- Year of first qualification 1989
- GMC Number 3352315
- Fax 01473 279112
Mr Bowditch is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with specialist interest in ankle and knee surgery, sports related injuries and hip surgery. He also provides orthopaedic treatment for children.
- Weekly Monday 18:00 - 19:30
- Weekly Thursday 08:15 - 12:30
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Training Programme Director, East Anglia
- Orthopaedic Advisor to Ipswich Town Football Club
Football, running, triathlons, vintage cars and Afghan dogs.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee
- British Orthopaedic Sports Trauma Association
DeclarationMr Mark Bowditch works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mark Bowditch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Bowditch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Bowditch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.