Mark Andrews trained as a Hip and Knee surgeon in London and Yorkshire and has been a consultant since 1997.
You first need a diagnosis and then will be able to consider the best treatment for your unique circumstances.
Mr Andrews uses proven treatments with new technology when required in order to minimise the impact of surgery and speed your recovery.
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Enhanced Recovery
- Minimally Invasive / Direct Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Day Case Joint Replacement Surgery
Forest Gardening and
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Andrews at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Hip replacement
Honorary Research Fellow at the University of York with an interest in Motion Capture, Biofeedback and Machine Learning.
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The British Orthopaedic Association
- The British Association of Day Surgery
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals
Insurers Mr Mark Andrews works with
Mr Mark Andrews works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Mark Andrews does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Andrews does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Andrews does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.