Marcus is the first Consultant Plastic Surgeon directly appointed by Hereford County Hospital and the Current Clinical lead (Head of Department).
Marcus graduated from St George’s Hospital Medical school, University of London. He completed a Basic Surgical training rotation, following which Marcus spent some time in Plastic Surgery research, before returning to full-time clinical practice in Plastic Surgery. His training has been conducted at many prestigious units in and around London, Birmingham as well as overseas in Paris and Barcelona & Helsinki.
Marcus is on the GMC specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, having passed the FRCS (Plast) specialist examinations and completed a nationally appointed UK training post in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Marcus spent additional time in the UK and overseas training in Breast Reconstruction and Cosmetic Surgery, including training under some of the biggest names in Cosmetic surgery in London as the Nationally appointed TiG Cosmetic surgery fellow.
- Skin lumps and bumps
- Skin cancer
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Body contouring
- Breast reconstructive surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Marcus Davis at Nuffield Health
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Soft tissue lump service
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Areola reduction
- Thigh lift
- Dermatological surgery
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Chemical peel
- Dermal fillers
- Skin surgery
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Skin pigmentation
- Fat transfer
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Buttock lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Other posts held
- Hereford County Hospital, Wye Valley NHS Trust. Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Insurers Mr Marcus Davis works with
Mr Marcus Davis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Marcus Davis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marcus Davis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marcus Davis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.