Professor Marc Moncrieff
MB BS, MD, FRCS(Plast)
GMC number: 4155337
Practicing since: 1995
- Bi Weekly Thursday 09:00 - 12:30
- Bi Weekly Thursday 14:00 - 17:00
- Other days available by arrangement
Or call us on
Professor Moncrieff is a British-trained Plastic Surgeon specialising in all aspects of skin cancer surgery and reconstruction, including the new technique of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
He provides a specialist service for the diagnosis, removal and reconstruction of soft tissue tumours deep to the skin, both benign and malignant. Professor Moncrieff has a major specialist interest in head and neck reconstruction and provides a specialist service in the surgical management of facial paralysis.
Professor Moncrieff was invited to undertake two prestigious fellowships at the Sydney Melanoma Unit and the Sydney Head & Neck Cancer Institute. Both units are internationally recognised as world leaders and here Professor Moncrieff was trained in several state-of-the-art techniques over a two-year period. These fellowships had a profound influence on Professor Moncrieff's philosophy and practice and his intention is to offer these techniques to his patients in the UK.
Professor Moncrieff is trained in many cosmetic procedures, both surgical and non-surgical including facelifts, eyelid surgery, cosmetic breast surgery, abdominal wall surgery, liposuction, fat grafting and botulinum toxin injections.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Reconstruction
- Facial Palsy Reconstruction
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Marc Moncrieff at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Breast reduction
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
Locations Professor Marc Moncrieff works with
Professor Moncrieff undertook a doctorate, researching innovative diagnostic technology for analysing skin cancers, particularly melanoma. He was invited to present the results of this award-winning research at several influential international conferences.
Professor Moncrieff is currently undertaking research in the following areas:
Melanoma – Epidemiology and Basic Science
Head and Neck Cancer: Long term survival outcomes following therapy
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- UK Melanoma Study Group
Other posts held
- Consultant Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon, Norfolk and Norwich NHS Trust
- Norwich University Hospital
- Visiting Consultant Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of East Anglia
Insurers Professor Marc Moncrieff works with
Professor Marc Moncrieff works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor Marc Moncrieff does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Marc Moncrieff does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Marc Moncrieff does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.