Mr Cameron has been a Consultant Oral and Maxilofacial Surgeon at Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital since 2006 specialising in impacted teeth and jaw lesions, salivary gland surgery, facial, head and neck - including malignancy.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Malcolm Cameron at Nuffield Health
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Head and neck surgery
- Facial surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of the Surgeons of England
- British Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
- British Association of Head Neck Oncologists
- International Academy of Oral Oncology
- Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Defence Organisation of Scotland
Other post held
- Consultant Oral &
- Maxillofacial Surgeon, Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital, Cambridge
Insurers Mr Malcolm Cameron works with
Mr Malcolm Cameron works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Malcolm Cameron does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Malcolm Cameron does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Malcolm Cameron does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.