Mr Lee Van Rensburg
MBBCh, FRCS (Tr &, Ortho)
GMC number: 4241418
Practicing since: 1993
- Weekly Thursday 08:00 - 12:30
- As well as urgent trauma referral at short notice
Or call us on
Mr Lee Van Rensburg, Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon has a particular interest in trauma and disorders of the upper limb, particularly shoulder and elbow.
He completed his primary medical training in 1993 at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. After moving to the United Kingdom in 1996, he completed his basic surgical training at West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds and completed his higher surgical training on the East Anglian orthopaedic rotation (Cambridge) in 2005 then went on to undertake a fellowship predominantly in trauma at the Alfred hospital, Melbourne, Australia in 2006.
Mr Van Rensberg specialises in:
- General trauma and specialised Upper Limb Trauma
- Upper limb orthopaedic practice
- Open arthroplasty - shoulder and elbow
- Arthroscopy - shoulder and elbow
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Lee Van Rensburg at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Upper Limb Fractures and Injuries
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Elbow surgery
- Tennis elbow release
- Bone Graft
Locations Mr Lee Van Rensburg works with
- Medical Defence Union
- British Trauma Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
Other posts held
- Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge
Insurers Mr Lee Van Rensburg works with
Mr Lee Van Rensburg works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
Mr Lee Van Rensburg does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Lee Van Rensburg does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Lee Van Rensburg does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.