Mr Hayward trained in the UK on the West Midlands rotation. He undertook a Knee Fellowship at the Royal Derby Hospital for one year.
Mr Hayward is a Consultant at Queen’s Hospital, Burton, with an interest in trauma and lower limb surgery. He specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Mr Hayward specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
- Hip Arthroplasty (replacement)
- Knee Arthroplasty (replacement unicompartmental & patellofemeral)
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Forefoot Surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Keith Hayward at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Trauma reconstruction
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
Mr Hayward has published on topics covering arthroscopic knee surgery and foot surgery. He is a keen advocate of enhanced recovery techniques, improving patient outcomes.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
Insurers Mr Keith Hayward works with
Mr Keith Hayward works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Police Mutual
Mr Keith Hayward does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Keith Hayward does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Keith Hayward does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.