Mr Hayward trained in the UK on the West Midlands rotation. He undertook a Knee Fellowship at the Royal Derby Hospital for one year.
Mr Hayward is a Consultant at Queen’s Hospital, Burton, with an interest in trauma and lower limb surgery. He specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Mr Bindi specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
- Hip Arthroplasty (replacement)
- Knee Arthroplasty (replacement unicompartmental & patellofemeral)
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Forefoot Surgery
English and Afrikaan
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Keith Hayward at Nuffield Health
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Hip revision
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Knee replacement revision
- Trauma reconstruction
Mr Hayward has published on topics covering arthroscopic knee surgery and foot surgery. He is a keen advocate of enhanced recovery techniques, improving patient outcomes.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Trauma &
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Trauma Lifesupport Instructor
Mr Keith Hayward does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Keith Hayward does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Keith Hayward does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.