Mr. Saeb-Parsy is a consultant urologist at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
He qualified from University of London in 1999 and embarked on his surgical training at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital. Following completion of his surgical training and award of MRCS, he spent the next 10 years conducting basic science and clinical research, in addition to completing his higher surgical training in Urology at the world renowned Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. It was here that he developed a specialist interest in laser prostate surgery, use of MRI in diagnosis of prostate cancer and stone surgery having been mentored by some of the UK’s and the World’s most renowned urologists. Mr Saeb-Parsy treats all aspect of general male and female urology but has also a keen interest in prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain.
Mr Saeb-Parsy has a strong research portfolio and has published extensively in scientific journals as well as book chapters on Urology. He has presented his research both nationally and internationally in Europe and USA.
- Stone Disease
- Urological Cancer
- Urological Surgery
- Men's Health
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy at Nuffield Health
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Prostate screening
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- Prostate laser treatment
- Testicular ultrasound
- Rectal examination under anaesthetic (or rectal EUA)
- Prostate surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Female urology
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Role of MRI and template biopsy in investigation of elevated PSA, diagnosis of prostate cancer and follow up
- Role of urinary biomarker in diagnosis and follow up of bladder cancer
- Use of urodynamics in the management of patients with lower urinary tract symptoms
- The British Association or Urological Surgeons
- General Medical Council
- Medical Practice Society
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy works with
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy, as a partner of Cambridge Urology Partnership, owns a share in a 100 W Holmium Laser, and associated equipment for undertaking laser prostate surgery (HoLEP), used at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital.
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.