Mr. Saeb-Parsy is a consultant urologist at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
He qualified from University of London in 1999 and embarked on his surgical training at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital. Following completion of his surgical training and award of MRCS, he spent the next 10 years conducting basic science and clinical research, in addition to completing his higher surgical training in Urology at the world renowned Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. It was here that he developed a specialist interest in laser prostate surgery, use of MRI in diagnosis of prostate cancer and stone surgery having been mentored by some of the UK’s and the World’s most renowned urologists. Mr Saeb-Parsy treats all aspect of general male and female urology but has also a keen interest in prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain.
Mr Saeb-Parsy has a strong research portfolio and has published extensively in scientific journals as well as book chapters on Urology. He has presented his research both nationally and internationally in Europe and USA.
- Alternate Tuesdays from 14:00 - 18:00
- Alternate Thursdays all day
- Every Friday morning 9:00 - 12:00
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Stone Disease
- Urological Cancer
- Urological Surgery
- Men's Health
- The British Association or Urological Surgeons
- General Medical Council
- Medical Practice Society
- Role of MRI and template biopsy in investigation of elevated PSA, diagnosis of prostate cancer and follow up
- Role of urinary biomarker in diagnosis and follow up of bladder cancer
- Use of urodynamics in the management of patients with lower urinary tract symptoms
DeclarationMr Kasra Saeb-Parsy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy, as a partner of Cambridge Urology Partnership, owns a share in a 100 W Holmium Laser, and associated equipment for undertaking laser prostate surgery (HoLEP), used at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital.
Mr Kasra Saeb-Parsy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.