Mr Waite has been a Consultant in Warwick since 2007 specialising in surgery of the knee and hip as well as trauma. He undertook specialist orthopaedic training at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford until 2004. He then spent a year in Australia, in Perth and Melbourne, specialising in sports injuries and arthroplasty surgery. Mr Waite worked as a Consultant in Swindon and at the Avon Orthopaedic Centre in Bristol before moving to Warwick.
Mr Waite runs an orthopaedic practice specialising in all aspects of knee and hip surgery, including sports injuries (adults and children). He lectures both nationally and internationally on various aspects of knee surgery and is involved in research to improve outcomes in knee replacement surgery.
Mr Waite specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jon Waite at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- PCL reconstruction
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Hamstring Repair
- Tibial osteotomy
- Patella stabilisation
- Cartilage reconstruction
- Trauma Surgery
- Matrix-induced chondrocyte implantation (MACI)
- Image guided joint injections
- Hip resurfacing
- British Orthopaedic Association
- International Society of Hip Arthroscopy
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
Mr Jon Waite does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jon Waite does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jon Waite does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.