Mr John Targett is an orthopaedic surgeon with specialist interest in knee surgery including replacement, injury, cruciate ligament and knee stability.
Mr Targett’s completed his orthopaedic training at St George’s Teaching Hospital. He in 1995 gained a fellowship of Higher Orthopaedics and worked as Director of Orthopaedic Surgery for more than five years.
Mr Targett has extensive experience in all aspects of knee surgery and his main aim is to ensure the best possible recovery following surgery.
Mr Targett specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Weekly Thursday 08:00 - 12:00
- Clinical Director of Orthopaedics, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Basildon University Hospital
- Reconstructive knee surgery
- Hip replacement
- Sports injuries
- Spinal surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Society of Medicine