Mr Jeremy Farrier qualified from the University of Wales College of Medicine in Dentistry and then Medicine in 1982 and 1997 respectively. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery following completion of his training in South Wales.
He is a fellow of both the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons. Mr Farrier has completed fellowships in Aesthetic Facial Surgery in Cambridge and Harley Street, London and in Head and Neck trauma and Facial Deformity Surgery in Cape Town, South Africa.
Skin lesions, facial deformity, implants, dental surgery, facial aesthetic surgery, temporomandibular joint disorder and oral medicine.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy (Jerry) Farrier at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Mole removal
- Submandibular gland removal
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Dermal fillers
- Removing wisdom teeth
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Other post held
- Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and Cheltenham General Hospital
Mr Jeremy (Jerry) Farrier does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy (Jerry) Farrier does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy (Jerry) Farrier does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.