Mr Shah qualified as an Orthopaedic Surgeon in India.
He obtained the membership and fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
He has been working as a consultant Orthopedic surgeon in the NHS since 2013.
His special interests are:
- Primary Hip Replacement
- Primary Knee Replacement
- Carpel tunnel/Cubital decompression
- Surgery for thumb Osteoarthritis, Dupuytren contracture surgery of hand, Ganglion excision etc.
Primary Hip and Knee replacement
Complex upper limb trauma
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jaydeep Shah at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Hand surgery
- Hip replacement
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- British Elbow and Shoulder Surgeons (BESS)
- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (BAPIO)
Other posts held
- Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Insurers Mr Jaydeep Shah works with
Mr Jaydeep Shah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Jaydeep Shah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jaydeep Shah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jaydeep Shah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.