- Specialities Breast Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 0300 1311418
- Year of first qualification 1998
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4528458
- Fax 01823 261316
After qualifying from Guy’s and St Thomas Hospitals, Mr Gill gained a broad surgical training in London and Reading. His specialist General Surgical training was taken in the Oxford region, where he spent several years training in both Breast Surgery and Reconstruction. Following this he was appointed as a National Oncoplastic Fellow to Portsmouth performing breast reconstructions, contralateral breast balancing surgery (breast reduction, mastopexy and augmentation) and cosmetic breast surgery.
Mr Gill specialises in all aspects of breast surgical care for both women and men. This includes advice and surgery for breast cancer, mammograms, cosmetic breast surgery, benign breast disease, a family history of breast cancer, male breast enlargement (gynaecomastia) and breast reconstructions either at the time of breast cancer surgery or as a delayed procedure.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 19:00
- Friday 12:30 - 17:00
- Consultant Breast &
- Reconstructive Breast Surgeon, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton &
- Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
Cosmetic Breast Surgery
When time allows Mr Gill enjoys playing both golf and tennis.
- Association of Breast Surgeons at British Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain &
- Royal College of Surgeons of England