Colorectal cancer, Pilonidal sinus, Anal fissure, Stapled haemorrhoidectomy.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr James Pitt at Nuffield Health
- Open surgery groin hernia repair
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Stoma surgery
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Hernia repair
- Pelvic surgery
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Rectal prolapse repair
- Stapled haemorrhoidopexy
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Abdominal adhesion surgery
- Hernia unilateral
- Anterior resection
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Other posts held
- Consultant, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Consultant, Nuffield Health Hospital Ipswich
Mr James Pitt does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr James Pitt does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr James Pitt does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.