Mr Lewis trained in Bristol. General orthopaedic training followed in the East Midlands, after which he undertook fellowship training in Perth, Western Australia and Nottingham.
Mr Lewis's elective orthopaedic interests at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital are predominantly:
Hip and knee surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr James Lewis at Nuffield Health
- Hip replacement surgery
- Hip revision
- Image guided joint injections
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Image guided aspiration and biopsy
- Royal College Surgeons England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr James Lewis works with
Mr James Lewis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr James Lewis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr James Lewis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr James Lewis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.