Mr Coulston is a Consultant Vascular, Endovascular and General Surgical Consultant at the Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital and Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton.
Mr Coulston trained in the Southwest following undergraduate training at the University of Wales, College of Medicine. He obtained the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Vascular Society Fellowship and undertook this at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital. He specialises in aortic, carotid and lower limb arterial surgery and minimally invasive varicose vein treatments.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr James Coulston at Nuffield Health
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Hernia repair surgery
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Varicose vein stripping
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Vascular Society
- European Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Vascular, Endovascular and General Surgeon, Musgrove Park Hospital