- Specialities Gynaecology, Urogynaecology
- Telephone 01202 702 832
- Year of first qualification 1993
- Email Christine.Roper@nuffieldhealth.com
- GMC Number 4031192
- Fax 01202 314 773.
One of only eighteen Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Accredited Subspecialist in Urogynaecology in the UK (the only one in the south west of England). Extensive experience in dealing with bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction as well as general gynaecological disorders.
- Weekly Tuesday AM
- Urgent appointments by request
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Complementary medicine. Medical education.
Mr James Balmforth is a member of the Nuffield Health Expert Advisory Group, the group supports the development of Nuffield Health’s strategy and policies, providing, on an ad hoc basis, advice on clinical best practice, new technology and procedures, complaints, peer review and also giving specialty-specific expert advice where needed. Where advisory services are requested from and provided to Nuffield Health by EAG consultant members, consultants are paid a day rate. Mr Balmforth has not received any fees to date in 2016.
- Royal Society of Medicine - Member of Council
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Continence Society
- International Urogynaecological Association
- British Society of Urogynaecology
Mr James Balmforth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr James Balmforth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr James Balmforth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.