Mr Roushdi is a specialist Hand and Wrist Surgeon who graduated from St Georges Hospital Medical School in London. He completed his Orthopaedic training on the South West Thames rotation and obtained his FRCS(orth) in 2013. Mr Roushdi underwent further specialist training in hand surgery as the nationally appointed hand fellow at the world renowned Pulvertaft Hand Centre. He was awarded the British Diploma in Hand Surgery in 2016 and is a Consultant Hand and Wrist Surgeon at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
Specialties: Hand and Wrist Surgery, Orthopaedic surgery
- Sports injuries and post-traumatic hand and wrist reconstruction; including reconstructive surgery, scaphoid surgery and vascularised bone grafting
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis surgery; including wrist, thumb and finger joint replacement
- Peripheral nerve surgery including key hole and open carpal tunnel surgery
- Chronic wrist pain; including Keinbocks, wrist instability and ulnar sided wrist pain
- Dupuytren Surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ibrahim Roushdi at Nuffield Health
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hand surgery
- Nerve surgery
- Tennis elbow release
When Mr Roushdi is not practising Medicine he tends to be found underneath the ocean pursuing his interest in underwater photography.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Other posts held
- Orthopaedic Consultant at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital, Oswestry
Insurers Mr Ibrahim Roushdi works with
Mr Ibrahim Roushdi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Ibrahim Roushdi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ibrahim Roushdi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ibrahim Roushdi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.