Mr Mckay-Davies is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon. His clinical practice includes all aspects of adult and paediatric General ENT. He specialises in the management of ear and nose conditions, including: hearing loss, ear infections, middle ear disease, tinnitus and dizziness, as well as nasal obstruction, sinus infections and allergies.
He graduated from Imperial College London with a first class honours, with Higher Surgical Training undertaken in the South West of England, including two years spent at the Bristol Children's Hospital. He obtained further experience in advanced ear surgery in Toronto, the Portmann Institute in Bordeaux, and at Clinique Causse, Béziers.
He completed the internationally-renowned TWJ lateral skull
base otology/neurotology surgical fellowship in Auckland, New Zealand, and has been a consultant at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust since 2017.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Iain McKay-Davies at Nuffield Health
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Antral washout
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy)
- Mastoid surgery
- Microsuction earwax removal
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Grommet insertion
- Nasal polypectomy
- Middle ear surgery
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Other posts held
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust Consultant ENT Surgeon
Insurers Mr Iain McKay-Davies works with
Mr Iain McKay-Davies works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Healix Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Iain McKay-Davies does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Iain McKay-Davies does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Iain McKay-Davies does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.