- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT, Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Telephone 02920 836 714
- Year of first qualification 1982
- GMC Number 2596381
- Fax 01443 449 222
Mr Huw Williams has been a consultant ENT surgeon at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital for 15 years. He graduated in Cardiff and gained postgraduate ENT training in London at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital and at St Bartholomews Hospital.
- Weekly clinics
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, South Wales
Huw is a general ENT surgeon with special interests in laryngology and voice disorders, paediatric ENT and aesthetic and functional surgery of the nose.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- British Voice Association
Mr Huw Williams does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Huw Williams does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Huw Williams holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health:
Mr Huw Williams is a member of the Nuffield Health Expert Advisory Group who provide project specific advisory services on an as required basis. EAG members are paid a day rate of £1,000 or an hourly rate of £150 plus reasonable expenses incurred.