Mr Huw Williams has been a consultant ENT surgeon at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital for 15 years. He graduated in Cardiff and gained postgraduate ENT training in London at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital and at St Bartholomews Hospital.
Huw is a general ENT surgeon with special interests in laryngology and voice disorders, paediatric ENT and aesthetic and functional surgery of the nose.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Huw Williams at Nuffield Health
- Nose reshaping surgery
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- British Voice Association
Other post held
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, South Wales
Mr Huw Williams does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Huw Williams does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Huw Williams does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.