Mr Giele has 11 years as an NHS and Private Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. His specialties include Hand surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, skin cancer, cosmetic surgery, and orthopaedic plastic reconstruction (sarcoma / infections).
He performs the following at Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital:
- Monday PM
- Tuesday PM
- Consultant Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic and Hand Surgeon, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals
Deputy Editor - Journal of Plastic Reconstructive and Aestheic Surgery
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- British Society of Hand Surgeons
- British Society of Medical Managers
- International Society of Burn Injuries
DeclarationMr Henk Giele works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Henk Giele does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Henk Giele does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Henk Giele does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.