Mr Kalu trained on the St Georges rotation with spells at St Georges Hospital Tooting, Frimley, Guildford, Chertsey and Worthing.
He was appointed a Consultant in 2001 at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust (then The Princess Royal Hospital). He has developed endoscopic surgery and complex prolapse repair and set up an ambulatory hysteroscopy service.
Minimal access/endoscopic surgery, Novasure EA, colposcopy, prolapse surgery and other minimally invasive treatments for heavy periods.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Gregory Kalu at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Hormonal coil
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Cone biopsy
- Endometrial resection
Hysteroscopy surgery and minimally invasive treatments for menstrual disorders.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Other posts held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the BSUH Trust
- Sussex Medical Chambers in Hove
- College Tutor, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Insurers Mr Gregory Kalu works with
Mr Gregory Kalu works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Benenden Health
Mr Gregory Kalu does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Gregory Kalu does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Gregory Kalu does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.