Mr Greg Knepil took his surgical training in the United Kingdom and Australia, and now specialises in general oral and maxillofacial surgery, with subspecialty interests in skin cancer, skin cancer removal and reconstruction, endoscopic salivary gland procedures, facial deformity, cosmetic facial surgery and face and neck cosmetic surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Greg Knepil at Nuffield Health
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Skin cancer surgery
- Submandibular gland removal
- Parotid surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- The Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery
Other posts held
- Consultant Surgeon Gloucester Royal Hospital / Cheltenham General Hospital
- Senior Clinical Lecturer, Bristol University Medical School
Insurers Mr Greg Knepil works with
Mr Greg Knepil works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Greg Knepil does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Greg Knepil does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Greg Knepil does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.