Mr Giles Warner is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat, Head and Neck and Thyroid surgeon with over 5 years of Consultant level experience. He trained in the Oxford region and underwent subspecialty training in Toronto and Brisbane, two world renowned centres in his field.
He provides general adult and children's ENT services and has a major sub specialty interest in thyroid disorders, including thyroid hormone imbalance, thyroid lumps and thyroid cancer. In addition he holds a regular voice clinic and offers a full range of treatments including speech therapy and surgical procedures.
He has a busy NHS practice across Worcestershire and Herefordshire and holds 2 Clinical Excellence Awards for innovation and service development.
General Adult and Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat:
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Nasal allergy
- Nasal blockage and sinusitis
Salivary gland disorders:
- Sore throat
- Swallowing and voice problems
- Thyroid hormone imbalance
- Thyroid lumps
- Thyroid cancer
- Vocal cord nodules, cysts and polyps
- Spasmodic dysphonia
- Muscle tension dysphonia
- Rhinoplasty (nose-reshaping)
- Pinnaplasty (bat ear correction)
- Skin lesions (scar revision and skin cancer)
In addition to his busy professional life, Mr Warner is a keen sportsman having recently competed in the Etape du Tour stage of the Tour de France and several triathlons.
His three young children take up most of his other free time!
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Giles Warner at Nuffield Health
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy (or laryngoscopy)
- Grommet insertion
- Dermal fillers
Mr Warner is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Birmingham and is regularly involved in teaching, training and examining trainee surgeons in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery. His research has been presented internationally and has led to several pier reviewed publications in high impact journals.
- ENT UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
Other posts held
- Hereford County Hospital and Worcester Royal Hospital
Mr Giles Warner does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Giles Warner does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Giles Warner does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.