Mr George Yardy
MD, FRCS (Urol), FEBU
GMC number: 4431998
Practicing since: 1997
- Alternate Weeks Monday 14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 14:00 - 18:00
- Alternate Weeks Thursday 09:00 - 12:30
Or call us on
Mr Yardy undertook research into prostate cancer at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford, and trained in urology in Cambridge and Norwich. He has an established practice performing a wide range of urological procedures.
Mr Yardy is married with three children. He enjoys riding, poultry keeping and sailing.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr George Yardy at Nuffield Health
- Vasectomy reversal
- Prostate surgery
- Female urology
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Rezum for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Locations Mr George Yardy works with
Mr Yardy undertook research into prostate cancer at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- International Continence Society
- Medical Equestrian Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, The Ipswich Hospital
Insurers Mr George Yardy works with
Mr George Yardy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr George Yardy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr George Yardy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr George Yardy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.