- Specialities Andrology, Urogynaecology, Urological Surgery, Urology, Urodynamics, Urological Cancer, Uro-oncology, Men's Health
- Telephone 01473 279180
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- GMC Number 4431998
- Fax 01473 279181
Mr Yardy undertook research into prostate cancer at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford, and trained in urology in Cambridge and Norwich. He has an established practice performing a wide range of urological procedures. His specialist interests are in testing for prostate cancer (including multiparametric MRI scanning and transperineal prostate biopsy), prostate surgery (including Rezum and Urolift), microsurgical vasectomy reversal, and female bladder problems (including urinary infection and bladder Botox injections).
- Alternate Weeks Monday 14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Alternate Weeks Thursday 08:30 - 12:30
- Thursday 18.00 - 20.00
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, The Ipswich Hospital
Mr Yardy is married with three children. He enjoys riding, poultry keeping and sailing small boats.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- United Kingdom Continence Society
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists
Mr Yardy undertook research into prostate cancer at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford.
DeclarationMr George Yardy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr George Yardy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr George Yardy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr George Yardy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.