Mr Garrick Georgeu was raised in Cape Town where he qualified at the highly regarded University of Cape Town in 1993. Mr Georgeu came to the UK in 1995 for his surgical training, specialising and completing his plastic surgery training in 2006. He is on the GMC Specialist register for Plastic Surgery.
Mr Garrick Georgeu is among the first of a new breed of young plastic surgeons to undergo formal specialist aesthetic surgical training and to receive an Aesthetic Surgical degree recognised by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Mr Georgeu has been in full time Aesthetic Plastic Surgery practice for the last 7 years, and his specialist interests include the full range of breast surgery, body contouring and facial surgery.
Complimentary 15-minute mini advice sessions are available with Mr Georgeu some Wednesday afternoons.
Full range of aesthetic plastic surgery including breast body contouring and facial surgery.
Specialist training in breast surgery and abdominoplasty.
Running, walking the dogs, motorbike touring in Europe.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Garrick Georgeu at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Eye lift
- Breast reconstruction
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Dermatological surgery
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Facial surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Skin surgery
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Neck lift
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Breast reduction
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Buttock lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS)
Mr Garrick Georgeu does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Garrick Georgeu does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Garrick Georgeu does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.