English and Arabic
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Fahmy Fahmy at Nuffield Health
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
Research papers since 2004 include:
- Management of serum calcium levels in post-thyroidectomy patients. Fahmy FF. Gillett D. Lolen Y. Shotton JC, [Journal Article] Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences. 29(6):735-9, 2004
- The ultrasonically activated scalpel versus bipolar diathermy for tonsillectomy: a prospective randomized trial.[comment]. Sharma A. Muna S. Fahmy FF. [Comment. Comparative Study. Letter] Clinical Otolaryngology. 30(3):284; author reply 284-5, 2005 Jun.
- Intramuscular capillary hamartoma of the tongue. D.Gillett, F.Fahmy, J Shotton Journal of Laryngology & Otology.(2003) 117(9):734-5
- General vs Specific Outcome Measures for Rhinosinusitis, letter, F.F.Fahmy, A.McCombe, Clinical Otolaryngology (2002) 27, 283-284
- Sino nasal assessment questionnaire, a patient focused, rhinosinusitis specific outcome measure? F.F.Fahmy, A.McCombe, Rhinology (2002), 40,195-197
- Osseous Haemangioma of the inferior turbinate, F.F.Fahmy, G. Back, A. Hosni, Journal of Laryngology and Otology (2001) Vol.115, pp417-418
- Outcome Measures for Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, F.F.Fahmy, A. McCombe, and L. Hicklin. Proceedings of the 4 Th. European Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (2000) Vol.1 397-402.
- Submandibular Salivary Duct Cyst Mimicking an External Laryngocele, G.W. Back, F.Fahmy, A. Hosni, Journal of Laryngology and Otology (2000) Vol.114 305-7
- A New Approach To Improving Illumination in the Nose during Endonasal Surgery, S. Browning, F.F.Fahmy, and H.B.Whittet. Rhinology (2000). 37(4):149-52
- Well Differentiated Liposarcoma of The Hypopharynx, F.F.Fahmy J.Osborne, H.S.Khalil, B.Rodgers, Journal of Laryngology and Otology, (1998) 112, 880-82
- A Late Presentation of Nasal Dermoid, F.F.Fahmy, case presentation and literature review, CME Bulletin (1998) Volume 2 No.3: 89-129.
- Is Routine Clotting Screening for Children Undergoing Adenotonsillectomy Clinically Effective? F.F.Fahmy, J.Osborne, A. Craig, H. Khalil JLO June 99, abstract.
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Otolaryngologists
- Medical Defence Union
- ENT UK
Other post held
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, West Suffolk Hospital Bury St Edmunds and Addenbrooke's Hospitals Cambridge
Insurers Mr Fahmy Fahmy works with
Mr Fahmy Fahmy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Fahmy Fahmy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Fahmy Fahmy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Fahmy Fahmy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.