Ewan Wilson is a UK trained plastic surgeon specialising in all aspects of skin cancer care, management, surgery and reconstruction. He provides a specialist service for diagnosis, removal and reconstruction of all skin and soft tissue tumours beneath the skin both benign and malignant. His major interest is Melanoma and he offers a full service including the new and gold standard technique of sentinel lymph node biopsy as well as lymph node dissection to all lymph node basins.
Ewan qualified at one of the UK’s top medical schools, St Mary’s Hospital London, now part of Imperial College. His surgical training was in London before specialising in Plastic Surgery.
He has a Masters degree from the University of Wales, Swansea in Trauma Surgery.
Ewan is trained in both surgical and non surgical cosmetic procedures.
Ewan is on the GMC’s specialist register and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Complimentary ten minute advice sessions are available with Mr Wilson for advice on cosmetic procedures. If you would like to book an appointment to find out more information on cosmetic surgery please call our enquiries team 0117 906 4870. Please note that the complimentary 10 minute appointment does not replace a full consultation.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ewan Wilson at Nuffield Health
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Head and neck oncology
- Vulval lesion excision
- Skin assessment clinic
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Mole assessment
- Facial surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Skin surgery
- Skin pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Fine needle biopsy
- Breast reduction
- Skin cancer surgery
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Trauma reconstruction
- Non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening
- Buttock lift
- Blood test
- Body contouring
- Reconstructive surgery
- Soft tissue lump service
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Areola reduction
- Thigh lift
- Parotid surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Chemical peel
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Pelvic surgery
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Head and neck surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Melanoma both clinical aspects and patient related aspects in dealing with cancer.
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon at North Bristol NHS Trust University, Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Gloucester Royal, Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Ewan Wilson works with
Mr Ewan Wilson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Ewan Wilson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ewan Wilson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ewan Wilson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.