- Specialities Breast Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery
- Telephone 07889 443721
- Year of first qualification 2003
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 6076964
- Fax 01865 595747
Mr Remoundos is a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at Oxford University Hospitals, taking up his appointment in 2016.
He obtained his medical degree from Trinity College, Cambridge. After working in London and Suffolk, Mr Remoundos settled in Oxford where he completed his Higher Surgical Training as a General Surgeon with a specialty interest in Breast Surgery.
He is a trained Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. He completed a prestigious TIG Fellowship at St. James’s Hospital, Leeds, prior to a further fellowship in Oxford, refining his techniques of breast conservation and reconstruction after breast cancer surgery.
Mr Remoundos believes in the importance of practicing evidence based breast surgery and is an investigator for a number of regional and national surgical trials, while also promoting national collaborative audits. He has published work in the use of One-Step Nucleic Acid Amplification (OSNA) for the analysis of sentinel nodes in breast cancer and is a citable author in the following national collaborative audits: iBRA, (Implant Breast Reconstruction), iBRA-2, Margins audit, TeaM (Therapeutic mammoplasty).
Mr Remoundos treats both men and women for benign breast conditions and complaints, including pain, breast lumps, nipple discharge, nipple inversion and gynaecomastia. He specialises in the treatment of breast cancer, offering oncoplastic breast conservation, reconstructive surgery, risk-reducing surgery and symmetrising surgery.
He offers a comprehensive range of procedures, including:
- Mastectomy (with immediate reconstruction)
- Axillary (armpit) surgery for breast cancer
- Breast reduction
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Gynaecomastia surgery
- Nipple correction
- Areolar reduction
- Lipomodelling/fat grafting
- Breast augmentation / enlargement
- Monday afternoons: One-stop breast assessment with breast imaging available
- Other weekdays, evenings and Saturday mornings – by appointment
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Association of Breast Surgery
- European Society of Surgical Oncology
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationMr Dionysios Dennis Remoundos works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Westfield Health WPA
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- The Exeter Friendly
Mr Dionysios Dennis Remoundos does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dionysios Dennis Remoundos does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dionysios Dennis Remoundos does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.