- Specialities Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, Spinal and Neck Surgery
- Telephone 01133 882067
- Year of first qualification 1993
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Hindi and Bengali
- GMC Number 4684923
- Fax 0113 301 0245
Mr Pal obtained his Neurosurgical training principally from Leeds. Following this he completed a nationally recognised spinal fellowship from Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham - one of the premier spinal units in the country.
He is currently based at Leeds General Infirmary as Consultant Neurosurgeon specialising in the spine. He has completely subspecialised in spinal surgery and his practice ranges from general spinal surgery to minimally invasive and complex spinal reconstructions.
Mr Pal specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Weekly Tuesday PM / evening
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon, Leeds Teaching Hospital
- Degenerative cervical and lumbar spine
- Degenerative scoliosis
Mr Pal enjoys playing and watching sports, wildlife and spending time with his family.
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
His research interests include degenerative scoliosis and degenerative conditions in cervical and lumbar spine.
DeclarationMr Deb Pal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Deb Pal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Deb Pal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Deb Pal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.