Mr Thomas has 18 years experience as a full-time NHS consultant with broad training in UK, USA, Ireland and Belgium. His specialist interests include voice and swallowing problems.
- Weekly Friday PM
- Every 1st Tuesday AM
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cheltenham General Hospital
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Gloucester Royal Hospitals
- Psychological aspects of facial surgery
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
- British Association of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
DeclarationMr David Thomas works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
Mr David Thomas does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Thomas does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Thomas does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.