Mr Luff sees patients with all ENT problems including paediatric ENT, nasal and sinus disorders, rhinoplasty, allergy, hearing loss including bone anchored hearing aids.
- Weekly Tuesday 13:15 - 17:55
- Weekly Wednesday 17:15 -20:15
- Patients require a referral letter from GP
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Otolaryngologists Head and Neck Surgeons
- Hospital Consultant and Specialists Association
- British Medical Association
- Chester and North Wales Medical Society
- Young Consultant Otolaryngologist’s Head and Neck Surgeons
- BAHA Professionals group
DeclarationMr David Luff works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr David Luff does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Luff does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Luff does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.