Mr Lowe studied at the University College and Middlesex Hospitals School of Medicine and has extensive experience in general ENT, clinical research (including a research post at the Royal College of Surgeons) and in all aspects of nasal and sinus surgery.
He offers balloon sinuplasty at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital as a minimally invasive surgery for chronic sinusitis. His patients are delighted with the results.
Mr Lowe's personal interests include classic cars, mountain biking, walking and gardening.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr David Lowe at Nuffield Health
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Nose reshaping surgery
- Antral washout
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Grommet insertion
- Mastoid surgery
- Microsuction of ear canal (Ear wax clearance)
- Middle ear surgery
- Nasal polypectomy
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
30 peer reviewed papers in international journals including the 'British Medical Journal' and 'Lancet'.
- ENT - UK
- British Rhinological Society
Other post held
- Consultant in ENT and Clinical Lead for Rhinology at The James Cook University Hospital and University Hospital of North Tees
Insurers Mr David Lowe works with
Mr David Lowe works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Freedom Health
Mr David Lowe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Lowe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Lowe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.