Mr Clark graduated from The University of Birmingham Medical School in 1991. After completing training in the West Midlands Orthopaedic Rotation Mr Clark was appointed as a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hereford County Hospital in 2004.
Mr Clark specialises in operative and non-operative treatments for knee and hip pain.
Mr Clark has a special interest in knee and hip replacement, using the best techniques and technologies to improve patient outcomes.
Mr Clark is a lead surgeon for Enhance Recovery After Surgery and has performed over 3000 joint replacements
- Knee & Hip replacement surgery
- Non-operative management of Hip & Knee arthritis
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Darren Clark at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hip revision
- Hip replacement
- Fellow British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Member of The British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hereford County Hospital
Insurers Mr Darren Clark works with
Mr Darren Clark works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Alliance Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa Global
- Cigna International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Healix Healthcare
- Police Mutual
- Standard Life
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Darren Clark does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Darren Clark does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Darren Clark does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.