- Specialities Ophthalmology, Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Telephone 02920 836 714
- Year of first qualification 1999
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4632940
- Fax 02920 381125
Dan is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and qualified from St Andrews and Manchester Universities, followed by general ophthalmology training in Scotland and the North of England. He then undertook a fellowship in oculoplastic surgery at the prestigious Vancouver orbital clinic. He is also an international authority on sporting eye injuries and high altitude eye problems. He collected the highest ever eye data on Mount Everest and has published widely in this area.
Dan is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at University Hospital of Wales, in Cardiff, specialising in cataract surgery, oculoplastic, orbital and lacrimal surgery.
- Weekly clinics
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Dan is passionate about world blindness, running an eye project in Kenya and recently starting a community link with the people of Tororo in Uganda.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (UK)
- International Society of Mountain Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Mr Dan Morris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dan Morris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dan Morris holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health: